Electrical Panel Upgrade
The electrical panel is the heart of your home’s electrical system. It supplies power to all the wiring and circuits in your house. If you are considering upgrading an electrical panel, it is important that you know what to expect before beginning this process. In this article, we will discuss what happens during a typical electrical upgrade as well as some general safety precautions to keep in mind when upgrading an electrical panel.
You may be wondering what is involved in an electrical panel upgrade. The electrical panels that are currently powering your home or business were installed at one point and will eventually need to be replaced. Electrical panels are made with breakers, fuses, switches, circuit breaker boxes and other components which all wear out over time. One of the first indicators that it's time for a new electrical panel is when you start experiencing power surges or blackouts. If this happens more than once in your property in Lubbock, Tx, it's best to call electrician lubbock pro right away for assistance!
If you are looking to upgrade your electrical panel, then it is important for you to know what an electrical panel upgrade entails. It can be a big project that requires the help of a professional electrician in Lubbock TX. Luckily, there's one place that does all of this work and more, so let us introduce you to Electrician Lubbock Pro!
- Our team at Electrician lubbock pro will come out to your property and assess the current situation
- We'll go over everything with you so you know what we're doing before we get started
- When the job is done, we'll make sure everything is working as intended
Should I upgrade my electrical panel?
Do you feel like your electrical panel stopped working properly a while back? If so, it's probably time to upgrade! It is known that electrical panels will need to be replaced at some point. Electrical panels are made up of breakers, fuses and other components that wear out overtime like any other piece of technology. Some signs an upgrade may be needed include power surges or blackouts in your property more often than once every couple months.
When calling for an electrician lubbock pro, they will come and assess the current situation onsite at no cost to you. They'll make sure everything is safe before getting started with plans on how big of a project it would be if upgrades take place. Our team ensures all work gets done on time, on budget and with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- When working with electrical panels, there are always safety hazards that need to be addressed
- To start off, make sure all power is disconnected before any work begins
- Stay away from live circuits at all times during this process! We will make sure a qualified electrician will handle this for you
- When replacing electrical panels, make sure to turn off the power first
- The panel should be grounded before any work begins and when finished. If you are unsure of how grounding an electrical circuit works please contact our team at Electrician Lubbock Pro! We'll help walk through this process with you
- You'll want to disconnect the ground wire from all live circuits when working on a panel
- Disconnecting and reconnecting wires is not recommended unless done by an electrical professional
We hope this article has informed you about what happens during an electrical upgrade. We also wanted to make sure that safety was in mind for all of our readers. If you are experiencing power surges or blackouts, then it may be time to upgrade your electrical panel! There is no need to worry about the process with Electrician Lubbock Pro and their team - they will take care of everything for you so that all work gets done on time, budget and with as little inconvenience as possible! When you're ready, simply pick up the phone and dial 806-464-4220.