Resources for Bayless Atkins Lubbock, TX
- Bayless Elementary School (2115 58th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)2195000) fosters a loving, safe, and inclusive atmosphere that encourages our diversified community to be lifelong learners who endeavor for academic and character excellence. Our school focuses on cultivating lifelong learners who will affect the world in positive ways by using their unique talents, skills, interests and experiences. Enroll now!
- Atkins Middle School (5401 Avenue U, Lubbock | contact: (806)2193000) is a special moment in a student's life. Small classes mixed with extraordinary exposure and challenge at Atkins Middle School allow students to discover themselves, acquire confidence by taking chances in a non - judgmental environment, and grow as self - directed learner. They are, in the end, more than prepared for middle school and even beyond! Enroll now!
· Trinity Christian School - Middle School & High School Campus (6701 University Ave, Lubbock| (806)7916583) consist of 675 students who are active and delighted to be an outspoken Bible-believing, college-preparatory program committed to developing the full student—academically, spiritually, and physically—for the glory of God. Academic brilliance and intellectual stimulation are blended with a Christian education here to develop graduates who are ready and equipped to leave a tremendous impact on their community. Trinity Christian School is a non-denominational, co-educational school serving students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12. Enroll now!
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Lubbock South (6504 I-27, Lubbock | contact: (806)7769100) close to the city core and Texas Tech University. This modern hotel is also close to the Buddy Holly Center, the Panhandle South Plains Fairgrounds, and a number of downtown restaurants and wineries. Take advantage of our complimentary daily breakfast, on-site fitness facility, and indoor pool when you're here.
- Red Roof Inn & Conference Center (6624 I-27, Lubbock | contact: (806)7452208) is a pet-friendly, family-friendly hotel near Texas Tech University (TTU). We provide free Wi-Fi, a free upgraded television package with HBO, and a coin laundry service to our visitors. Every day from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m., a buffet breakfast is offered. The Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock is a pet-friendly hotel that allows up to two pets per room at no extra charge.
- WoodSpring Suites (1410 S Loop 289, Lubbock | contact: (806)7459000) provides convenient facilities and low-cost prices to enable you to make the most of your extended stay in Bayless Atkins neighborhood. Within a few kilometers of our hotel, you'll also discover several grocery shops and dining options, making it simple to prepare excellent meals in your accommodation or enjoy nights out on the town. For long-term guests, housekeeping services are offered every other week.
- Reddi-Mart (1601 66th St A, Lubbock | contact: (806)7456217) Reddi-Mart is a convenience store where you can buy your essentials. They have a wide variety of different items, from sodas to chips and everything in between. They are open 24 hours, 7 days a week! If you don’t feel like picking up your own groceries for the week, you can stop by at any time and pick up what you need. They even have home delivery for times when it’s too difficult to come in person. Their customer service is great too - they will answer any questions or requests that you may have without hesitation.