Resources for Primrose Pointe Lubbock, TX
- Lubbock Fire Station 18 (6621 Oakridge Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806) 775-2632) With 434 uniformed and civilian employees working for19 fire stations strategically positioned around the city, Lubbock Fire Rescue actively protects the neighborhood of Primrose Pointe. Our fire department is classified as ISO Class 1 by the International Organization for Standardization. Lubbock's Class 1 classification is the highest achievable, putting us among the top 1% of all fire departments in the country. We respond to emergencies then the fire team will be there in a flash.
- Frenship Oak Ridge Elementary School (6514 68th Street, Lubbock | contact: (806)7945200) Oak Ridge’s goal is to foster powerful ties in a secure, healthy, supportive, and courteous atmosphere where all students can achieve their full potential as contributing members of society. Students' needs are met by programs that address the knowledge and capabilities that influence health personal and social development. Student behaviors or issues that are interfering either their personal and academic growth are addressed through these programs. Enroll now!
- La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Décor (6710 Milwaukee Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7937632) is a furniture store and see our impressive collection of home furnishings and experience the La-Z-Boy uniqueness! Visit us today or schedule an appointment with a few of our design experts. On items purchased with your La-Z-Boy Furniture collections credit card, whether online or in-store. For a period of 12 months, you must require equal monthly payments. A minimum purchase may be required.
- BMC - Building Materials & Construction Solutions (6801 66th St, Lubbock | contact:(806)6988885) builders first source of materials supplier and the country's leading provider of structural building materials, value-added equipment, and services to the housing construction, repair, and renovation. Their main goal is to provide exceptional service towards both small and big clients.
- AMD Engineering, LLC is a civil engineering and land surveyor business based in Lubbock, Texas. We provide a comprehensive variety of professional services to our clients in the Primrose Pointe neighborhood. It aims to deliver EFFICIENT and ACCURATE engineering and mapping services while maintaining the highest degree of INTEGRITY. We use cutting-edge equipment and engineering science, as well as thorough and precise attention to detail, to keep your plan on time and under budget.
- Doctor Paint West (6611 Quincy Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7988382) Had been specializing in paint touch-ups, bumpers repair, and key restoration, regardless of the fact that we are a full-service body and paint shop. Since 1995, we've been cleaning up the place. Paint Doctor is unique in that we don't just cover up and paint over damage; we really fix it. Allow our experts to return your car, even if you have been in a big fender-bender or side-swipe, or merely want to fix a half-dozen dings and scratches.
- Lubbock Association of Realtors (6510 70th Street, Lubbock | contact: (806)7959533) is a non-profit trade organization that represents over 1,400 REALTORS and Partner companies. We work hard to offer our members with the resources they have to succeed, such as the Multiple Listing Service, educational events, and a comprehensive political action program. The trademark REALTOR is only available to members of the Lubbock Association of REALTORS.