Resources for Quaker Heights Lubbock, TX
- Walmart Supercenter - whether you've been searching for new furnishings for your house or a bright new bike to get you from place to place, you can accomplish all of your shopping at Walmart in one convenient trip. Your Lubbock Walmart Superstore offers it all, from toys and video games to trendy clothing and matching shoes for everyone in the family. We are easily accessible at 4215 S Loop 289, Lubbock, TX 79423. We know you're busy, so we're open every day at 6 a.m. to make sure you get whatever you need whenever you need it.
- E Z Mart (7402 Quaker Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7921929) The stores' growth would be impossible without one variable and it is You! We are committed to helping and giving back to the communities that are supporting our locations. Our sales employees are here to assist you and hopefully put a positive vibe throughout the day. We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality fuel, beverages, products, and services in the most efficient manner as possible. E-Z Mart aim for "faster made better!" in business
- TAJ Hospitality Management (4416 74th St Suite #86, Lubbock | contact: (806)7761400) brings the worldwide brands you know and love to America's finest city. In Lubbock, Texas, especially in Quaker Heights neighborhood, we tend to treat each visitor as if they were family. We accomplish this by integrating our 40 years of expertise in the hospitality business, our local values, and our commitment to excellence to provide you with an outstanding experience you'll would like to repeat. You are genuinely our guest. Allow us to welcome you into our place and enjoy all of the fun and excitement that the Quaker Heights community in Lubbock has to give.
- UMC KingsPark Urgent Care is a Family Medicine and Pediatrics-focused medical group practice at Quaker Heights in Lubbock, TX. It is open from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. today. They are open seven days a week and are situated at 7501 Quaker Ave.
- Methodist Medical Group Walk (7601 Quaker Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7934578) Injuries and diseases almost never occur when it is most practical for you. Whenever the doctor's office is closed, our urgent care clinics remain open after regular business hours, ensuring that you will always have accessibility to a physician whenever you need one. But, if your injury or sickness is life-threatening, dial 911 immediately. No appointments are required; we are open 365 days a year. Sprains, strains, and fractured bones, Cuts and lacerations, Bites and stings, Burns, Cold and flu symptoms, Allergies, Ear infections, STD testing, Pregnancy tests, Physicals, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and Occupational Medicine are among the numerous injuries and diseases they treat.
- Lone Star Learning (4412 74th St Suite F-100, Lubbock | contact: (800)5751424) founded in 1996 by teachers Cindy Webb, Debbie Moore, Mary Upton, and other founding members, began by providing extra math resources and teacher training throughout Texas. Lone Star Learning multi-subject packages are now employed in the majority of school systems at Quaker Heights in the city of Lubbock, Texas and across the United States. All products continue to be student-inspired and teacher-created, with the goal of assisting teachers and streamlining education. Lone Star Learning is a registered HUB, Women-Owned Business that proudly makes all of its greatest in the United States of America.