Resources for Stubbs-Stewart Lubbock, TX
- City Bank (3501 Slide Rd, Lubbock | contact: (806)7880720) with a City Bank account, you can simplify your access to banking services. We provide easy accounts with bonuses like a free City Bank MasterCard®1 debit card, free mobile and web banking, free e-statements, free bill pay, and more. They have worked hard to be an important part of all Stubbs-Stewart neighborhood as they serve by providing essential banking services at all of their branches. They can provide of saving accounts, as well as mortgages and business services. Furthermore, for the convenience of the client, all locations feature a drive-through financial services and ATMs.
- Asian Mart (4423 34th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)7997716) exclusively offers products made in various nations around Asia and does all possible to explore the origin of production while promoting our fellow countrymen. Good exchange and economic freedom are part of the Asian character, but going so far as to give away what we've achieved is concerning. Knowing where your products come from may be a tremendous source of satisfaction for economic, safety, moral, and environmental reasons.
- Orient’s Pearl Asian Market (4523 34th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)3687203) Fresh Seafoods (Clams, Mussels, Crab Meat, Fish, Shrimps, and so on), fresh produce meats (Beef, Pork, Chicken, and Duck), Dry Goods, and Specialty Meats are available. We welcome everyone! Thursday is fish market day, while Friday is vegetable market day. On Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, we clean fish. See You there!
- Namaste Asia (5103 34th St Unit A&B, Lubbock | contact: (806)9930125) We would like you to know that the Nepali, Indian, and brands from other Asian countries items such as Rice, Daal (pulses and beans), Fresh Veggies, Snacks, Asian beverages, Sweets, Beauty care Products, and so on are available at Namaste Asia. Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Walgreens (4847 Slide Rd, Lubbock | contact: (806)7928267) Walgreens isn't your typical pharmacy. That means you'll also have a much wider selection than usual! More than just pharmaceuticals, from locally sourced foods to dish racks, DIY glitter to kitty litter, cosmetic items to...you get the concept. We specialize in providing rapid, courteous, professional service as well as high-quality medications and health goods to our community. At our pharmacy, you will always be greeted by name, and our pharmacists will take the time to guide you and answer your questions. Come see us for any of your medical needs!
- Stewart Elementary School (4815 46th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)2196900) aims to develop new lifelong learners in a secure environment by setting high goals and encouraging ongoing improvement for all students. A growth mentality is at the core of all we do. The school faculty and staff are excited to get to know each of the students and their families as we go down the track together to make an impact on the lives of our children in the Stubbs-Stewart area of Lubbock, TX. Don’t think twice, enroll now!