Resources for Maedgen Area Lubbock, TX
- We hope that this information is useful to individuals who are thinking about relocating to or residing in the Maedgen neighborhood of Lubbock! The most walkable neighborhood in Lubbock is Maedgen Area! With only a couple of bus routes, it's hard to get around without a car, so if you're looking for a place with safe and easy ways to commute then this may not be the spot for you. However, one of the best features of this area is that you can park your car and walk all day long--which means no pesky parking fees or driving around madly trying to find on-street.
- Hospitals that are foremost on how to care for health in the neighborhood of Maedgen Area:
- Covenant Health (4102 24th St #100, Lubbock| contact: +18067250000) covenant Health believes it is an obligation as the region's biggest health system to offer the utmost possible care to each of the 1.2 million individuals served in any of time. Other facility is located at 3615 19th St, Lubbock & contact +18067250000
- Covenant Specialty Hospital (3815 20th St, Lubbock | contact: +18067259200) Its physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, and other caregivers at Covenant Specialty Hospital provides best assistance in specific treatment programs, and proactive clinical and therapeutic intervention. With 56 private patient rooms, nonrestrictive visiting hours, a kitchen/dining room, outdoor rest areas, and a therapy garden, as well as conference rooms where families can meet with the medical team to discuss treatment plans and review progress, this healing environment is designed to be family-friendly.
- University Medical Center (602 Indiana Ave, Lubbock | contact: +18067758200) is the premier teaching hospital for Texas Tech University's Health Sciences Center and a public hospital serving Maedgen Area in the city of Lubbock.
Looking for a reliable and affordable services provider in the Maedgen neighborhood? Look no further than a high-quality, low-cost providers of electrical services & internet service providers in the area:
- Electrician Lubbock Pro (2219 27th Street, #135 A, Lubbock, TX 79411. We don’t offer on-site service. Instead, please call (806) 464-4220 for inquiries and bookings. Many electrical works completed in the neighborhood of Maedgen area by this electrical provider have given the most extensive scope of service possibilities and the ability to have them done around your schedule.
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS
Suddenlink Store offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and never requires you to sign an annual contract. Plus, with Suddenlink Commercial, you can always depend on live local assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information, visit www.Suddenlink.com/business
Suddenlink Store services:
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Accept Cash
- Accept Equipment and Returns
Vexus FiberTM (4006 W Loop 289 Acc Rd, Lubbock | contact: (806)658-2150) You'll discover a whole new way to keep your house connected and your family amused with Vexus FiberTM services. The reliability and stability of a 100 percent pure fiber connection supplied directly to your house is like no other internet providers. Make to Vexus and experience the connections and services like:
- FIBER INTERNET
- AMAZING TV
- RELIABLE PHONE
- 24/7 LOCAL SUPORT