Things to Do in Harwell Lubbock, TX
If you are looking for things to do in Lubbock, the Harwell area is the place to go. This attractive area of town has a vast scope of attractions and services that will appeal to everyone in your trip. From various kinds of Parks, like amusement, national and theme parks, to movie theaters and hospitals. Harwell is a diverse community with something for everyone. Come and have a look around this fantastic neighborhood right now!
Several fun parks can be found in the Harwell neighborhood area, including:
- JOYLAND (500 Canyon Lake Dr, Lubbock) With over 30 rides and attractions, Joyland is the ideal destination to bring the whole family.
- Wagner Park (Elgin Ave, Lubbock) surrounded by lovely trees, is a peaceful retreat for anyone seeking a break from the city's hustle and bustle. This peaceful park is a popular picnic spot and leisure location for both residents and visitors. The park provides a fantastic setting for local events such as concerts, gigs, and performances, in addition to having a playground, tennis court, and walking track.
- Mackenzie Park (301 Interstate 27 Lubbock) Ride your horse around Lubbock's equestrian trails, play a round of world-class disc golf, and check Prairie Dog Town off your list of things to do in Lubbock.
- Aztlan Park (1st St, Lubbock) Picnicking families, children playing on the playground, and basketball games frequent at Aztlan Park. The location, however, was one of the area's largest migrant labor camps, known as both "Mexican Town" and the "Chihuahua District" in the first half of the twentieth century.
HOTELS & MOTELS & INN
- Microtel by Wyndham (4620 I-27 Frontage Rd, Lubbock) is a smart design, modern accommodations, and great service help make your stay gloriously simple at Microtel by Wyndham. With thoughtful features like complimentary Wi-Fi and breakfast, as well as fitness centers and pools at select locations, your next group vacation or special event will be a seamless, consistent experience. You can call (806) 701-4180 for bookings and reservations.
- Lone Star Inn Motel (4801 Avenue Q, Lubbock) is for both pleasure and business tourists, this is the ideal location. The Lone Star Inn Motel is convenient to restaurants and shopping. Free high-speed Wi-Fi, free breakfast with fresh Texas waffles, and free LD/Local phone calls are all available at the hotel. All guest rooms include a microwave/fridge, in-room safes, and a 42" led television with full cable. Our hotel is designed and located for your convenience. Pets under 25 pounds are welcome for a cost of $10 USD.
- Hub City Inn (5201 Avenue Q, Lubbock) have comfortable rooms, an on-site restaurant, and a complimentary airport shuttle are all available at Hub City Inn. A tropical atrium with an indoor heated pool, a bar, and a lounge are among the amenities available to guests. Free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and appliances like refrigerators and microwaves are available in the rooms. There is free parking, as well as a 24-hour front desk and a cash machine. There are also laundry facilities provided. Pets are allowed.
A place to stay-in Harwell neighborhood is not a problem; you will come as a guest then leave as a friend of the city of Lubbock.