Things to Do in Kings Park Lubbock, TX
When you are in Lubbock, you can always find something to do. Like you can go around to some particular places in the neighborhood in Kings Park to where you can let you swear out to burn calories or you can gain calories instead because of the good food you can find around Kings Park neighborhood, for any meal of the day and even snacks. Also, you can visit some memorial parks, to have your walks or if you just want to sit, relax and to enjoy the view.
- Clifford H Andrews Park (Memphis Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7752673) enables visitors to relax and enjoy themselves for a time. Use it to celebrate, perform yogasanas, go on a picnic, plan a date, read some books, listen to the music, or sunbathe in your spare time. Cliff H. Andrews was recognized by the city of Lubbock, Texas, by naming a park after him. Furr's Cafeterias, Inc., based in Lubbock, Texas, was named just after former President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Pure Barre (4210 82nd St Suite 234, Lubbock | contact: (806)6986300) is a total-body exercise that focuses on low-impact, high-intensity movements that elevate and tone muscles and increase strength, agility, & flexibility for any and all types of body shape. It is taught by our highly-trained coaches and includes four group class types. Our classes are designed to use modest, rhythmic motions to strengthen and condition the whole body. Our coaches provide adaptations for people of all skill levels in order to help you reach your fitness and health objectives. In our shop, we also provide a selection of athleisure apparel to keep you looking good as you work out.
- Zach’s Club (4229 78th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)7805454) The finest state-of-the-art fitness center in Lubbock is ready to become your workout home at the Kings Park neighborhood. Our state-of-the-art technology, knowledgeable personnel, and welcoming environment are unique in Lubbock. We provide exercise programs for adults of all fitness levels. In Kings Park community, our senior circuit program is one of a kind. In our exercise spaces, we provide a professional adult environment.
- Arby’s (4020 82nd St, Lubbock | contact: (806)7979200) Since 1964, it has been offering fresh, mainly stems of sandwiches and became the first commercially franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich restaurant. The Arby's brand focuses on making people smile by providing delectable pleasures. From the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh collection of sandwiches and salads, we're on a never-ending journey for the ultimate sandwich.
- BurgerFi (4210 82nd St, Lubbock | contact: (806)2839555) is dedicated to serving you the ultimate burger experience possible. It is why, in an environmentally responsible setting, we provide chef-created, fresh meals. We utilize 100% natural American Angus Beef that has never been exposed to hormones, antibiotics, or anabolic steroids. We also provide quality Wagyu Beef, free-range Chicken, VegeFi Burgers, Beyond Meat Burgers, and more! Don't miss our made-to-order sides, such as Fresh-Cut Fries and Beer-Battered Onion Rings, as well as our delectable Frozen Custard Desserts.