Things to Do in Lakewood Lubbock, TX
When you are in Lakewood, you can always have somewhere to-go-to around the neighborhood. Stores where you can buy your necessities and fill your car tank, you can even find a shop that has all of your beauty care products or a place where you can sweat out, all of these are in and around Lakewood neighborhood in Lubbock, TX.
- Stripes Convenience Stores (5802 98th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)7714733) has over 700 locations throughout Texas, with the intent of providing customers a much better choice when it comes to purchasing essentials. At Stripes Convenience Store, the average customer who stopped in for breakfast or even an afternoon snack while filling up their gas tanks was playing it safe and convenient.
- Natalies Avon (Justice Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)3002067) To honor women's ability to create a constructive and beautiful effect on the world. Avon believes that beauty is more than just skin deep. Our network of enthusiastic women inspires us – yesterday, now, and tomorrow. YOU are an Avon family member, whether you can't have enough of our cosmetics, appreciate our social postings, or like sharing our fantastic products with your friends. Welcome to our community, where we celebrate major (and small!) wins in life, love, and business.
- Anytime Fitness (10208 Frankford Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7842205) is genuine, and it begins the moment you encounter them. Their coaching staff don't have a cookie-cutter approach to fitness; instead, they customize a program for you based on your capabilities, body type, and aspirations. Your program will take a holistic approach to your health and target aspects that other gyms simply cannot. What's the first step? Please contact them right away so that they can get started. At Anytime Fitness, you can get to a healthier state! A polite, trained team are qualified to assist you in reaching your fitness goals. Membership comprises a no-pressure personal training program, ease of access to over 3,700 gyms, and much more, all in a welcoming club with a supporting member of the society.
- Circle K (9703 Milwaukee Ave, Lubbock) has grown to be one of the most well-known convenience store brands in the world, with a reputation for high-quality items and outstanding customer service. From their modest beginning, they have come such a long way, so they are proud of where they are at and where they are heading. They sell beverages that will energize, gratify, warm up, chill down, or simply quench your thirst. They even provide food solutions for on-the-go, at work, and everywhere in between... treat meals, during noon or anytime! They will provide essentials for your fridge, your family, your first-aid kit, and your travel toolbox. Fill up your gas tank, oil your engine, and clean up your vehicle. You'll be ready to face the day after a quick visit at Circle K.
- Junea Open Space (6202 109th Street, Lubbock) it is a park that aims to serve present and future residents at the Lakewood neighborhood by positioning Lubbock to capitalize on the community's distinctive parks and recreation assets while also identifying additional recreational possibilities.