Things to Do in Maedgen Area Lubbock, TX
THINGS TO DO IN MAEDGEN AREA
If you are up for some adventure and considering a trip to Texas, no need to search any further than the Maedgen area in Lubbock City. This lovely metropolitan boasts several different attractions and conveniences that will appeal to everyone in your trip. There is something for everyone in this destination, from parks, cinemas theaters and hotels you can stay-in. So, what do you have to lose? Come have a look around this fantastic neighborhood right now!
- Frank Higinbotham Park (19th St & Vicksburg Ave | +18067752687) In fall, winter, and spring, the park has a Playa Lake, a walking track, and open area for playing and bird viewing. Picnic tables are available, and you may go hiking/walking, picnicking, or observe nature.
- Maedgen Park (1st St, Lubbock | (806)775-2687) Maedgen Park in Lubbock is for everyone who seeks a place to spend some time with trees, birds, and other wildlife. Just about every day the park welcomes anyone, whose wants is to relax and chill in nature.
- Maxey Park (2401 Quaker Ave) come because the view was beautiful. Even in the wintertime, this location is stunning. There weren't many people there, and it was really clean. A little pond with ducks and geese was nearby. For the smaller ones, there are lots of open and shaded seats, sidewalk walks, a sandbox, and a jungle gym.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Lubbock (120 W Loop 289 Acc Rd | (806)368-8887) shows all of the finest movies, cuisine, and drinks in one place. We also take classic film preservation very seriously. We enjoy sharing the movies we love with Alamo Drafthouse audiences of all ages, whether it's an interactive Movie Party presentation of a timeless classic, a chef-inspired feast with a meal linked to a film, or a re-evaluation of a hidden treasure of films.
- Lubbock Premiere LUX 16 IMAX & Pizza Pub Get your food delivered right to your Auditorium! Lubbock's Deluxe Premiere 16+IMAX has a 100 percent digital, 5-story IMAX, D-BOX Motion '4-D' Experience, Full-Service Menu with beer and wine at café or the famous "Balcony Bar"; Luxurious High-Back Rocking Love Seats, as much as you will enjoy the foods and movies at the same time, the staffs are warm & friendly, come as a visitor leave as a friend.
- Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock (6624 I-27, Lubbock | (806)745-2208) Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, you'll be made to feel at home at Red Roof Inn Lubbock located near Texas Tech University, Lubbock Preston H. Smith International Airport, the Buddy Holly Museum, the Historic Depot District, AT&T Jones Stadium, South Plains Mall, and many other attractions and areas of interest. This hotel is an inexpensive wonder among Maedgen Area neighborhood hotels.
- The Hub City Inn (5201 Avenue Q, Lubbock | (806)747-2591) It has an indoor pool, a restaurant on site, and a free local shuttle service. Every room at Hub City Inn comes with free Wi-Fi and cable television. They have a work desk as well as air conditioning. Sue's Cafe, the hotel's restaurant, provides American meals for breakfast, lunch, and supper. The Koko Club, a lounge, is situated on the premises. The Hub City Inn provides free coffee every morning.
If you are up for some adventure and considering a trip to Texas, no need to search any further than the Maedgen area in Lubbock City. This lovely metropolitan boasts several different attractions and conveniences that will appeal to everyone in your trip. There is something for everyone in this destination, from parks and restaurants to cinemas theaters and healthcare facilities. So, what do you have to lose? Come have a look around this fantastic neighborhood right now!