Things to Do in Melonie Park Lubbock, TX
In Melonie Park neighborhood, you do not need to worry about spending too much time inside as there are plenty of things to do. For example, there is a shopping mall and also public swimming pool just down the street or you can go to a coffee or tea shop. When you don't feel like being stuck indoors, spend some time in these great locales before continuing your day. If you have a family, kids will surely love it.
- KK's Corner Mall (6409 Indiana Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7956169) opened to the public over 20 years ago with the goal of giving stay-at-home mommies the chance to start small enterprises while continuing to work from home. Over 20 years later, current owner Becky Taylor continues to carry on the original idea by not only offering the same business opportunities to stay-at-home parents, but also sellers from all walks of life to develop their entrepreneurship side. KK's is more than a mall with over 200 stalls; it's a shopping destination!
- Sugar Browns Coffee (6701 Indiana Ave Suite A, Lubbock | contact: (806)4075877) From exporting to storage to brewing to cup, we handled our coffees with expertise and care. We are promoters for coffee growers who produce high-quality coffee. All of our coffee is hand-roasted daily in small amounts to ensure freshness and to provide high quality control all throughout roasting process. Once a batch has been approved by our quality control team, it is promptly packaged in airtight, one-way closure bags to maintain freshness. From seed to cup, our goal is to give our consumers with an exceptional cup of coffee.
- Urban Tea & Coffee Company (3334 66th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)7840066) Our purpose is to provide different and modern concepts to the world of tea. With our passion for all everything about tea, we have a fantastic selection of loose-leaf tea and tea accessories that will enhance your tea experience. Tea is all about community building, and we want all of our customers can become friends. We appreciate being able to distribute our organic teas from Lubbock especially in Melonie Park neighborhood, in order to bring the community closer together.
- Kastman Park (S Loop 289, Lubbock | contact: 806-775-2687) is a park that enables outdoor fun as well as environmental preservation measures. It offers Melonie Park residents with a free public space. Kastman Park manages a variety of facilities such as pickleball, volleyball, and basketball courts, as well as a walking track and playgrounds. You can contact the park at 806-775-2687 for further information about the various amenities. There is also a gazebo, amphitheater, and pavilion that may be rented by the hour, offering good accessibility.
- Melonie Park South (3410 74th St, Lubbock | (806)7992631) One of Lubbock's nicest parks is located in Melonie Park South. It has a covered pavilion, a playa lake, a playground, many shaded picnic areas, and a 1.5-mile walking track and the pool is open during Tuesdays through Saturdays from 12:00 noon to 7:00 p.m., and on Sundays from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. It would be a wonderful venue for your next event. Bring your family to our sports facilities, which are situated east of the MPS pool.