Things to Do in Spanish Oaks Lubbock, TX
Spring Oaks is a great neighborhood in Lubbock, Texas. If you’re looking to spend some quality time with friends or family, this is the neighborhood for you. Many people who live in the Spring Oaks neighborhood love to get out and explore. There’s so much to do in Lubbock that you’ll never run out of things to see and do. When you’re staying in Spring Oaks, take a break for lunch or dinner at one of the neighborhood’s many restaurants or cafes around. The restaurants in Spring Oaks are known for their delicious food and friendly service. If you’re looking for a nice hike or nature walk, head to its closest parks in Spring Oaks, a nature trails in the neighborhood to explore, and the views are gorgeous.
- Jan Jennings Park () is a 1 mile (2,000-step) walk in Lubbock, Texas, USA, with an average altitude of approximately 0 ft and a level rating of convenient. It facilitates outdoor activity and environmental protection. It is a public space accessible to the public that is managed by the Lubbock Parks Department. Enjoy its view that could make your day differently happy.
- Chuy’s (4805 S Loop 289, Lubbock) a good Tex-Mex dinner starts with a fresh tortilla. Chuy's has its its own tortilla masters who hand-roll our tortillas all day long on our authentic Mexican foods. Every morning, they prepare the dough from hand and roll each flour, corn, and blue corn tortilla that guests could taste and enjoy. When you come by, your tortilla is most likely not yet ready. Did you know Chuy's was the first to introduce blue corn tortillas to central Texas? Test them out on the Southwestern Enchilada! For your orders and reservations, pls call (806)6986264
- WING-STOP (6807 Slide Rd Ste G, Lubbock) CHOOSE YOUR FLAVOR! Spice up any of our iconic wings, boneless wings, or crispy tenders! Get a serving of our amazing boneless wings, sauced and coated in your favorite flavor, for only 70 cents each wing, or try their other meal specials and distinctive spiciness with different flavors depending on your palette. For your orders and delivery, pls call (806)7983226
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews (4805 S Loop 289 Building 200, Lubbock) customers may choose from over 25 different incredibly delicious burger selections. We have everything you need to satiate your appetite. Nothing beats our Bottomless Steak Fries with a mouthwatering burger, and for those who aren't in the mood for a burger (it's okay, we bless you), our restaurant's vast menu includes appetizers, sandwiches, soups, salads, and a variety of flavorful entrées. We also provide delectable sweets, delectable shakes, ice-cold draft beer, and distinctive cocktails. There's always something excellent at a Red Robin near you if you're hungry! For your orders and delivery, pls call (806)7944800
- BJ’s restaurant & brewhouse (4805 S Loop 289 Bldg #100, Lubbock) Before it became a restaurant and brewhouse, it was a pizzeria. We now offer over 18 original pizza variations, ranging from tavern-cut to deep dish to made-to-order combinations. And the hand-pressed deep dish pie crust is double-proofed, it expands twice (and actually tastes better), and you'll most likely want more than one slice. Since 1996, they have been passionate to brewing and serving award-winning, handcrafted beers. For your orders and delivery, pls call (806)7838600