Things to Do in Waterss Lubbock, TX
There is always a go to when you are at the neighborhood of Waters in Lubbock Texas, from an educational tour to recreational go to. You can always find something to do around the place like go to shopping and many more. It will be no dull moments with your stay at Waters neighborhood.
- Science Spectrum & OMNI Theater (2579 S Loop 289 #250, Lubbock | contact: (806)7452525) Amazing discoveries await you at the Science Spectrum Museum and OMNI Theater, whether you're young or eighty! It's the perfect destination for the explorer in all of us, at over 250 hands-on participatory scientific exhibits, Lubbock's only publicly aquarium, the large domed widescreen OMNI Theater, and regular live science programs. Sunday, April 17th, the Science Spectrum and OMNI Theater will be closed. All other days, regular hours of operation applied. Your tax-deductible contributions enable our nonprofit museum to consistently deliver scientific education via new displays, programs, and research thanks to your generosity.
- York International (2740 79th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)4450218) First and foremost, it is far more than a clothes store! It's true that it's overflowing with lovely outfits and accessories. Moreover, may you may come for....an escape...a place to unwind, laugh, and have a good time. It is about reclaiming your confidence and wearing anything you choose, from a comfortable sweater to a structured jacket, as long as it expresses who you are. We adore clothing, and we adore assisting you in finding items that make you feel wonderful and look far better!
- Shotzys Bar & Grill (3300 82nd St suite c, Lubbock | contact: (806)9930043) is a cigarette pub and grill featuring a complete menu of delectable food, as well as billiards, Jenga, and Golden Tee. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, stream your favorite sports on one of our ten HDTVs, spin the Drink Wheel, and sing along to Karaoke. At Shotzy's, we have a sizable tap system. 35 to 40 taps of new, beloved, and reliable beers, all chilled and ready to pour. Of course, we offer a large liquor selection, from rail to top shelf, with anything you want to drink.
- Apex Center (3201 S Loop 289, Lubbock) It has 8 Basketball/Volleyball Courts, each with a regulation size. There are two big meeting/party rooms available, as well as a huge concessions area. Breakfast burritos, sausage wraps, grilled cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, frito pies, nachos, smoothies, fruit cups, and an assortment of treats and drinks are all available at our full-service cafeteria.
- Target (7302 University Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7457579) While in the Waters area of Lubbock, TX, stop by your local Target department store for all of your shopping necessities, including apparel, yard & patio, baby gear, electronics, foodstuffs, collectibles, toys, footwear, sports goods, and much more. Our guests may find us in 49 states and on Target.com.
- Dairy Queen (8103 Indiana Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7993595) Over delectable food and delectable pastries, people are exchanging smiles and stories. For almost 70 years, the all-American favorite and dessert category pioneer has been a trailblazer, such as with its trademark Blizzard® Treat, which has been mimicked but never replicated.