Things to Do in Wester Lubbock, TX
How would you spend your time in Wester? Below is the list where you can visit and make some unforgettable experiences together with your family, have some walks and plays in different parks or have your sweat-out in a gym or even you can have an ice skating and no worries for beginners are welcomed! Or even make your spiritual development progress by visiting church which in Wester, you can always do something.
- Ratlif Park (5500 50th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)7752687) is located just a few streets south of Wester Elementary School in Lubbock, Texas. This park includes a lit volleyball court, two illuminated tennis courts, and a lighted half-basketball court, making night play possible. Bathing, golfing, nighttime camping, horse riding, metal seeking, alcoholic drinks, glass containers, littering, and disturbing plants or animals are all forbidden in all local parks. It has an altitude of 995 meters and it is located near The Dominion Apartments and EZ Mart.
- Skate Ranch (4701 W Loop 289 Acc Rd, Lubbock | contact: (806)7920456) where friends and fun blend fit for the best skating experience. We offer ice skating and games and activities for people of all ages. Skate Ranch is jam-packed with family favorites. Offering the ideal setting for people of any age, organizations, schools, clubs, and groups to host spectacular parties for all sorts of events. Since 1967, the skating center has been owned and managed by a family. By catering to your every need, we create the ideal setting for fun events of any and all shapes and sizes are all welcome. Come see for yourself where fun combines fitness to your locally owned skate park! Let's Go Skating! They also have snack bar so no reasons for you to starve when you are in Skate Ranch.
- Flatland CrossFit (4723 W Loop 289 Acc Rd, Lubbock | contact: (806)3923475) has everything that you need for holistic fitness. Our beginner program could start at your own pace, with the assistance of our qualified, world-class coaches. The program is a free one-on-one session in which we will prepare you to join us in our sessions. On the other hand, a good CrossFit is where the trainers are workout expert who care about you as well your fitness program, and they commit in helping you achieve your aspirations. CrossFit differs all that you've ever done. Month to Month Unlimited for CrossFit sessions- $140 per month; $125 per month for an unlimited three-month commitment and $110 for an unlimited 6-month term. But be warned: after you've tried it, you might not like to go to "other gyms" again!
- Community Heights Church (Lubbock | contact: (806)3685860) have a space for you to grow whether you are single or married, in kindergarten or college, a teenager or an adult. Learn more about the people and ministries at Community Heights. We want you to go understanding more about Love and forgiveness for you as well as the purpose He has towards your existence.
- Littlefield (5437 Marsha Sharp Fwy W, Lubbock) a softball field where you can play and expound your potentials on this sport. In Littlefield you will surely find a match.