Things to Do in Wheelock and Monterey Lubbock, TX
Staying at Wheelock and Monterey in the heart of Lubbock will not get you bored because of the things you could do in the area. Whether for sight-seeing, your beautification, or entertainment and even for your mind and soul relaxation. This neighborhood is for everyone. Below is the list of you might want to visit and might then convince you after to stay a little bit longer because you are having fun and there’s no like Wheelock and Monterey.
- Municipal Garden & Arts Center (4215 University Ave, Lubbock | contact: (806)7673724) Opened in 1960, this arts center features gardens, classes & programs for all ages. The Garden & Arts Institution, is a cultural arts center that provides a lot of arts activities for children, adults, elderly, and families. Monthly art exhibitions, art education seminars and camps, and yearly community events are among the programs offered. Check out this location if you're seeking for a great area to go for a walk in Wheelock and Monterey.
- Beauty World (2825 34th St, Lubbock | contact: (806)7801077) your pleasure is our first concern, something we've stood by and maintained for years, and we intend to just do better in the next years! When you choose us, you can expect immediate pleasure. We provide the best quality items on the market because we think that everyone deserves to look and feel beautiful. We would like to share your joy, whether it's on your wedding day, on a date night, or in your daily basis. We are certain that our growth is built on excellent customer service and a happy client as they will feel beautiful and good-looking individuals after.
- Lubbock Community Theatre (3101 35th St, Lubbock, TX 79413| contact: (806)7492416) For almost 32 years, Lubbock Community Theatre has provided high-quality live theater and events. Our commitment has always been to use the performing arts to educate, amuse, and empower our community. Throughout that era, we had humble beginnings that expanded through hard effort and a love of what we do. Lubbock Community Theatre makes it possible for the citizens of Wheelock and Monterey to enjoy and to actively engage in a quality live theatre. we consistently strive to entertain, enlighten, and educate all of the viewers.
- Tribute Power Yoga (3205 34th St Suite A, Lubbock | (806)7862556) Yoga connects the mind, body, and spirit in a way that improves health and reduces stress. Mindfulness meditation helps to enhance breathing, endurance for other exercises, and develops awareness. Take a break from your daily routine. Concentrate your efforts and seek clarification through Yoga. Allow yourself to experience the moving mind and soul. Feel free to contact them for any questions, inquiry or to learn more about their class schedules.
- Luminous You (4801 Elgin Ave, Lubbock | contact: +18064385167) is a massage center that is owned and run locally. While they are well-known for their deep muscle tensions, they also provide a vast scope of other massages and treatments. They do not limit you to the basics. Swedish massage coexists pretty happily with anything from sinus treatments to Indian, Hawaiian, and Asian inspired massages under Luminous roof.